Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ella Koon is Satisfied With Her Looks, Won't Get Plastic Surgery

Source: Oriental Daily / Translated by: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com


Ella Koon and Ava Yu Kiu appeared at Asia World Expo to attend to a function. Just got off the plane, Ella wore sunglasses the whole time and refused to take it off. She said: "Went to Malaysia for three days to promote new album. I just got off the plane and had to rush over here, no time to put on make-up. (Don't want to take off glasses because you got plastic surgery?) I won't get plastic surgery. Mommy gave birth to this look, I'm very satisfied!"


Ava expressed there are further clues for hackers hacking into her computer and already reported to the police. She hopes the incident can be resolved soon, she said: "This person even pretend to me, asking other models to accept jobs. I'm really afraid other people would be affected, hope the police can arrest him/her quickly."

0 comments:

Post a Comment